Monday, March 17, 2008

tQ

Thanks for everything. I’m really happy working with you guys.. Especially Julie,yaya,jay,k’wahidah and lutfi. ‘Gender confusion’ is the best teammate that I ever had. Although we are ‘confuse group’, we can cooperate well. Thanks again
Special thanks to:
*madam shafizan
Even though, we have a lot of works to do for this subject, I really enjoy. But the hardest task the conference and eulogy as well. Thanks madam, you taught us how to become a good speaker. Insyallah I’ll work for it.

* julie
Hai, I maria mariana your host today!! hhahaha..i think you can send your resume to tv3, and kick out aznil…congratulation. And thanks for everything, you are the best manager..oooh .and also your assistant (our editor,director,driver and ect hahaha), acap. He helps us a lot..

*yaya
For me, you are the best speaker in comm3090 class. Congratulation!!!Why don’t you majoring in psychology? I think you can be a good psychiatrist. Hahahaha…

*jay
How are you dato’?? you are the cutest dato’ I ever met. Emmmm… dato’ or news reader? I think you have talent in reading news, and tv9 is the best station for you..

*k’wahidah
Salam ya ustazah.. Thanks for the apple juice, ice-cream, and coming soon mcD..hhahhaha…

*lutfi
Lucy, I hope you will not confuse anymore.you make your ‘mother’ worry about you..hahahah..and thanks for the camera..

*group 2 (ju,so,tasnim,nashrul,eyllia,nasra) and group 3 (iera,umi,qis,hatice,k’rin,dexter)
Good job.. most of us perform well in the conference and applied what madam taught in the class. Vote for madam, she is a good lecture.
Even though we were not in the same group, I really enjoy knowing you guys.Thanks for all the sweet memories.


Last but not least,
I’m sorry for everything especially when I came late for our last discussion. And also for the conference, I didn’t perform well..sorry..i got so nervous, and everything lost..if our group get low marks, I’m the 1 who should be blame..sorry..sorry..
Hope to see you next semester. Good luck for final exam.

[get this widget]

0 comments: