Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eulogy Speech by aMaLina








The time has come for me to leave
I have run with all the difficulties
I have gone through with all the sweet memories
With you and everyone that I really miss

I wish I would always be with you
Gone through everything that you do
But what can I do
I have to leave you

The time has come for me to leave
Leave away the childhood memories
The live in university
And also memories
With the members of the family

If ever the day comes
You find someone better than me
Just remember that
What I gave you is the best of what I have
And what I’m to you
Is the best that I could only be

The time has come for me to leave
Thanks for everything that you did
The sacrifice that you made
I can never repay
But memories of you
Are abound and forever

The time has come for me to leave
I have done my best in my life
may i met Him with peace
With the absence of tears ….


love,
amalina munira bt yusof


*****mak&ayah
thanks for every single things that you did
you'll never be replace, love you


[get this widget]

0 comments: